Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Founding Fathers


Authors Note: This piece is about the Founding Fathers and what I would ask them if I would be able to talk to them.

Dear Founding Fathers,

What I agreed with was, that they were  fighting  for freedom for our rights to be an American, because of them we have our rights. If we didn’t  black people would still be sitting in the back of the bus and white people in the front of the bus. People wouldn’t be treated write but today they are, everyone has their own rights and everyone is treated equally, the same which it should be.

I disagree because one of the presidents fighting but they had slaves why would they fight for freedom if he still has slaves it doesn’t make any sense that he would do that to black people. They should be treated with kindness and respect just like anyone else wants to be, no matter what color they are. Way back in the day but then they should of known that everyone  should have their equal rights and their own way to live.

If I was a person back then I would make sure everyone was treated the same or I would try my best to keep everyone to be treated equal because I love colored people they are some of my best friend’s. Some people these days still don’t get how to treat people right like people kill other people and people bully others like there's something wrong with them but is there really? No because everyone’s different, but I guess not everyone sees that some people still get abused and that’s just not right. What did they ever do to disserve that. It just leads up to pain and suffer and people kill them self, does that really make people happy in life.

Sincerley,
Doug Kropelin

No comments:

Post a Comment